calories and what it means to me

i didn't really understand calories until i started realizing i've been gobbling up too much of it. and  they are all spread out in all the wrong places in my body. i looked at myself in the mirror a month ago and started to see myself differently and that's when it hit me. i need a change.

i am an app addict to start with so my calorie rave came accidentally when i was in one of my app-crazy mode where i scan all free apps available for my phone and download anything that catches my attention. so i came by this calorie app that says i could lose weight by taking control of my calorie intake and this app should help me do just that. i honestly downloaded it out of curiosity. because i am a very curious person. :D and then i started following directions from it and i see now that it is actually working. so i am now very surprised at myself at how i watch what i eat when i normally don't. i eat anything that looks good. i don't wanna sound like a health nut and all coz i do have a serving of my daily alcohol a day, five days a week(coz it's free) and i do have my occasional cigarette(and i mean occasional (; ) but knowing about calories did help me. i lost a bit of wait and am starting to do some workouts and i usually don't care about all that s***.

i don't mean to preach but i gez it is good to share once in a while. maybe what has been good for me might be good for whoever is reading this right now too. all i'm saying is, i gez people need to stop complaining they are fat. do something about it, not because other people's opinions make you do so but because you start to have an opinion about yourself and you are not happy about it. and i don't think we should be thin. we should be healthy.

yeah, i gez that's all i got to say for now.... :D

www.myfitnesspal.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

judging you, judging me...

hot and humid